- Do observe absolute silence inside the temple and chant “Om Sri Kanakadurgaaiy Namaha” to yourself.
- Do respect and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims.
- Do contact any of the Devasthanam’s Enquiry Offices for information regarding the temple and your Worship there.
- Do Pradakshinam (keeping the shrine to your right) with devotion before entering the temple.
- Do follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darsanam of the Diety.
- Do deposit your offerings in the hundi only.
- Don't eat non-vegetarian food. Don't consume liquor or other intoxicants.
- Don't wear footwear, or move around in a vehicle, in and around the premises of the temple.
- Don't approach touts for quick Darsanam and Accommodation.
- Don't rush in for Darsanam, but move along in the queue.
- Don't prostrate (Sashtanga Danda Pranamam) inside the temple.
- Don't buy spurious Prasadam from street vendors.
- Don't throw away the Prasadam and Teertham given to you at the temple.
- Don't wear flowers and garlands in Gardens, all flowers are for the Lord only.
- Don't spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
- Don't enter the shrine naked or wearing only a loin-cloth.
- Don't wear any head guards like helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
- Don't carry any weapon inside the temple.
- Don't eat food brought from outside or chew betel leaves in the temple premises.
- Don't evacuate urine or motion or spit in the premises of the temple.
- Don't pay obeisance with only one hand.
- Don't sit with your back facing the Deity.
- Don't talk about your wealth, money and status.
- Don't quarrel in the temple premises.
- Don't commit any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
- Don't sleep in the temple premises.
Trust Board Chair Man:
Sri Yalamanchili Gowranga Babu - ChairmanS/o. Seetaramaiah,D.No.5-4-20-11/1, Srinagar Colony,Vijayawada.
Sri Velagapudi Shankar Babu - MemberS/o. V.Venkateswara Rao, D.No.10-10, Rami Reddy Street, Ashok Nagar, Kanuru, Vijayawada.
Smt. Chennumolu Samba Suseela Devi - Member
W/o. Venkata Apparao, D.No.29-28-8, Dasari Vari Veedhi, Surya Rao peta, Viajayawada.
Sri Pamarthi Vijaya Shekar - Member
S/o. Ramaiah, Pamarru, Krishna District.
Ph: 9247502959 & 9059580116
Sri G.Padma Shekara Rao - Member
S/o. Late Rama Lakshmana Rao, 22-14, Saipuram Colony Road, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
Sri Chandurupatla Lakshmi Narasimha Rao - Member
S/o.Anantha Ramesh, D.No.1-125, Mandapalapadu Village, Penuganchiprolu, Krishna District.
Sri Beeraka Purna Malii Rama Prasad - Member
S/o. Koteswara Rao, D.No.50-5-16, Kothapeta, Palakollu, West Godavari District.
Sri Peddireddy Raja - Member
S/o. P.Ranaga Rao, 1-6-141/73/F2, Vidyanagar, Suryapet, Nalgonda District,Telangana.
Sri N.M.V.S.Prakash Rao - Member
Sri Badeti Dharma Rao - Member
S/o. Late Rama Rao, 23-22-135, Hanuman Street, Beside SBI, Satyanarayanapuram, Vijayawada
Smt. Viswanathapalli Papa - Member
W/o. Aadiseshu, 2-520-A, Avanigadda, Krishna District.
Dr. Vasireddy Ramanadham - Member
S/o. Appaiah 11-138, Murahara Rao Street, Ward No.11, Madhira, Khammam District, Telangana.
Sri Eedi Samba Siva Rao - Member
S/o. Late E.Kondala Rao, 9-60-87, Ganapathi Rao Street, Kothapeta, Vijayawada
Sri Lingambotla Durga Prasad - Ex-officio-Member
Pradhana Archaka of Sri Durgamaileswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam, Vijayawada, Krishna District
Sri Itta Penchalaiah - Member
S/o. Rudra Murthy, 11-56, Tadepalii, Guntur District