- Do pay obeisance to your IshtaDaivam or Kula Daivam before you start for the temple.
- Do bathe and wear clean clothes before you enter the temple.
- Do worship and perform Swayam pooja to Sri Ammavaru (Tradition).
- Do observe absolute silence inside the temple and chant Om Sri Kanaka Maha Lakshmi deviye Namah to yourself.
- Do respect ancient customs while at temple premises.
- Do respect and promote religious sentiments among co-visitors.
- Do deposit your offerings in the hundi only.
- Do contact our Enquiry Offices for information regarding the temple and your worship there.
- Do wear a (kumkuma) tilak in accordance with your religious affiliation.
- Do follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the darshan and swayam pooja of Sri ammavaru.
- Don't come to the temple for any purpose other than worshipping the Lord.
- Don't carry too much jewellery or cash with you.
- Don’t give others your valuables to offer Sri Ammavaru.
- Don't eat non-vegetarian food. Don't consume liquor or other intoxicants.
- Don't wear footwear in the premises of the temple
- Don't throw away the prasadam and teertham given to you at the temple.
- Don't enter the temple, if, according to custom or usage, you are prohibited to enter.
- Don't spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
- Don't enter the shrine naked or wearing only a loin-cloth
- Don't wear any head guards like helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
- Don't carry any weapon inside the temple.
- Don't eat food brought from outside or chew betel leaves in the temple premises.
- Don't evacuate urine or motion or spit in the premises of the temple.
- Don't sleep in the temple premises.
- Don't commit any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
- Don't quarrel in the temple premises.
- Don't talk about your wealth, money and status.
- Don't sit with your back facing the Deity.
- Don't pay obeisance with only one hand.
- Don’t donate without any receipt in return.
TRUST BOARD DETAILS
Government Order: G.O. Rt No.245 revenue (Endts-II) dt: 08-02-2019
Commissioner, Endowments Department - Memo No.B2/COE/12023(31)/1/2019 B.Sec- Endts dt.08-02-2019
Date of Oath -13-02-2019 Term:2 years
Name Contract Number
1.Sri J. Prasada Rao, Chiarman - 9848599059
2.Smt B. SAtyaroopavani, Trustee - 9989100552
3. Smt P. Varalakshmi, Trustee - 9247832588
4. Sri B. Srinivasa Rao, Trustee - 9441148887
5. Sri V. Ramamurthy, Trustee - 9866018911
6. Sri K. Baskhar Rao, Trustee - 9247489757
7. Smt G. Satyavathi, Trustee - 9550514055
8. Sri B. Ravi sankhar, Trustee - 8328013739
9. Sri S. JayKumar, Trustee -9000797658
10. Sri K. Satya Raju, Trustee -9291519791
11. Sri K. Srinivasa Sarma, Mukya ARchaka
Ex-Officio Member - 9989012895
GROSS NET INCOME FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS
NET ASSESSABLE INCOME
Rs. 6,03,66,636.59 Ps.
Rs. 7,38,36,271.54 Ps
Rs. 7,30,86,857.52 Ps.
Rs. 9,11,81,197.00 ps
This temple is situated in old Town Residential Area. Hence acquisition of private properties through land acquisition is in progress. So far 3500 Sq. Yds acquired. After Acquisition of required land Master Plan will be prepared